Wednesday, August 26, 2009

If I could own any company in the world i would own....

I would own the Verizon Wireless company. first I would own it because i would get a lot of money from the company. Sine many people use it that wouldn't be a problem for me. I would also be able to buy all the different types of phones that i would think they would cell most. I could also put new types of fun things on the phones.

By owning the Verizon Wireless company I would be helping a lot of people. I would be helping a lot of people with their jobs because I would need many people to sell the phones and make contracts. Also I would be giving a lot of people phones which helps everybody in the world because everybody needs one. These are the reasons why i would own the Verizon Wireless company.

No comments:

Post a Comment