Friday, September 11, 2009

What does the events from 9/11 mean to you?

The events from 9/11 dont mean much to me but at the same time it does mean many things. It doesnt mean much because I was so young back then that I hardly understood what was goin on and tha major problem. To me it was just a tragedy because many people died but that really wasn't all that happend it started controversy in te world and that was the worst part of it.
At the same time this event means to me things that it didnt mean to other people. To me it wasnt all horrible because it made us think of not only our selves but te rest of the people not only in the U.S but also around the world. It made us think about how the families of those people feel. How we aren't very much liked all around the world and we have to make friendshp with other countries because with out their friendship and heir help it would be an unpeacefull world more then it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment