Monday, September 14, 2009

If I were stranded on an island, what 3 items would I want with me?

If I could only bring three things on the island with me i would bring things to make fire, food, and a knife. Each of these things have a purpose for them. They would all help me out allot in the island even f you don't think it would they each have their on job that they would do. The food is so i wouldn't die of hunger, food would be very hard to find on an island. the fire has many uses to it. First to cook my food or boil the water I find so all the bacteria can go away. Second to keep me warm at night, and third to keep the wild animals away. The knife is also very needed. It is needed for protection or at least a sense of protection because if u feel protected u have a bigger chance to stay alive. also its for me to make shelter cutting down branches and making something for me to at least sleep in. Last its for hunting just in case I run out of food. These are all the items I would bring I think its the best items to have when you are stranded even thought you don't choose what you have at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment