Monday, October 5, 2009

If I had $1,000,000 I would...

I would do many things if I had $1,000,000 of course i would go shopping and spend all my money. Before thinking of spending all that money for myself i have to be unselfish and think of other people. I have many family members that would need my help and I would help them. I would mostly help my grandparents in Brazil they are getting old and they would need my help even if it were only a few dollars. I would also help my parents so they could at least work less because they payed for everything I needed all these years and the least I could do is help them now.
With the rest of the money I would have after helping my family members I would save most of it. I would save it for an emergency, college, a car and all the necessities I would need. I would also get some of that money to go shopping and buy the clothes I would want. I don't think that I would be irresponsible with all that money that I would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment