Friday, October 9, 2009

My favorite holiday is...

My favorite holiday is Christmas since its probably the biggest holiday I celebrate. This is my favorite holiday because its a day of excitement, fun, and many memories. Usually on Christmas everybody gets together family friends and churches and we have a great time with no worries but what you will get this year. For most people they just celebrate Christmas because its good for the children and its a tradition that follows through every year, but I celebrate t because I'm christian and it's the birth of Jesus.

I have many memories of when I was Little and celebrated this holiday. I cant think of one year that it was a tragedy because this day is always great and we always forget our differences between each other. It's very exhausting by the end of the day after ll that party and excitement but I wouldn't trade this holiday for anything in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment